Petite Session Location Options
Hi, I am so glad you are here! The question I get a lot is, where can we shoot?! As a photographer who does not have a studio, I rely on our AMAZING outdoor options we have locally. I do shoot at public parks but I also like to find little “hole in the wall” location options that you may drive up and say, “oh” but I can capture some MAGIC there!!
As an outdoor family photographer in the Woodlands, TX I have about 4-5 spots I rotate from for my Petite and Family Session Options that are during the Weekdays. These are the only location I shoot at if you book these session types. Petite sessions and Family session options are quick less than 30 minute sessions (15 for Petite, 30 for Family) so I keep my locations as streamlined as possible. I know the light here, I know all the best spots at these locations to give you the best photos! If you book a Luxe Family or Storyteller Session, we can venture out further than the area as well! Here are examples of the location options for you to review and chose for your session!
- Field Option – this location is beautiful!! Its been my go to and secretish spot the past 4 years, however I noticed this fall a few more people found out about it. Hoping it stays less busy because let me tell you the light here is AMAZING!! Location will be given once booked.
2. WG Jones Tree Rows – This location is super super popular by the entire area. During the fall I will only shoot at this location on the weekdays and earlier than sunset. Its always a winner with light though, and allows us to have earlier shooting times, especially good for those with early bedtimes! Located I45/1488 area.
3. Alden Bridge Park – This one is always a good spot. With the options of bridges and wooded areas you have a good variety of backdrops. The trees can be very fall like here once we hit November.
4. WG Jones Pond Location – This one also gets crowded during fall but you can tell why! It gorgeous and the light is just perfection here. Pond and cute trails really help bring out some amazing scenery. Located I45/1488 area. This location also gets that “fall” look during November.
5. Urban area #1 – The Woodlands Waterway – An urban favorite, you can’t go wrong with this spot at all. Its just gorgeous. We work around the crowds 🙂 Its a huge hit with my seniors, especially the boys, but my families are starting to request it a lot!
6. Urban Area # 2 – Less crowded than the waterway this option gives you the urban feel, some amazing light and some wooded areas as well.
Petite Session Location Options
Laci Leigh Photography is a photographer in the Woodlands area specializing in children and family portraiture. She is now booking for 2022 sessions and servicing The Woodlands, Houston, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Cypress, Kingwood, Humble and Katy Texas areas. If you are looking for a Family Photographer near you, contact Laci to discuss booking a session! Booking a session is easy and all online.
The Woodlands Area Photographer, The Woodlands Family Photographer, The Woodlands Photographer, Houston Photographer, Houston Photographer Near Me, Woodlands Family Photographer Near me, Montgomery Photographer, Conroe Photographer