Hey there! I'm the girl behind the camera! And here is a little about me!
I'm an enneagram 6 the Loyalist with a close second being a 2 the Peacemaker which both say SO much about my personality. I am a wife, a mom, a fur mama, and avid coffee lover! I have been a photographer in the Houston area for over six years after I was inspired by my daughter, Adalee. She has been the driving force in my passion after realizing how every moment is fleeting and watching her creative imagination blossom. I adore families and children and making these memories last forever for you.
6 Fun Facts about me!
1. I love all things avocado
2. Coffee is life!
3. I am OBSESSED with Hamilton and Schitt's Creek! I can sing Rise Up to Helpless all day, and I probably say Ewww David, way too much, ha!
4. I'm a dog lover, we have a Boston Terrier who is best boy ever!
5. I love to travel but HATE flying. You can't barely get me on a plane without a nervous breakdown (heyyy enneagram 6 lol) but I love to travel all places! My top two favorites places are Colorado and Yellowstone.
6. I am way more of a mountain person than beach person, gasp!
If you’re looking for a photographer to capture the fun and love of your family, then you’ve come to the right place. I believe those moments are meant to be preserved as memories. As a natural light photographer in The Woodlands, Texas, my specialty is children and family sessions. Whether I’m capturing the everyday moments of your children or we’ve created a special all about you session, my heart is happiest photographing children’s portraiture. I can’t wait to photograph the uniqueness of your family.