My year as a Woodlands Family Photographer has been such a memorable one!!! I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas, my family, my friends, and my amazing clients!!! Also its THREE days until Christmas! Can you believe it? Time has really flown by.
I have always loved Christmas but it became even more magical to me when I had my daughter Adalee. She is now 5 and the magic of Christmas is ever present in her eyes!! She came running up to me this morning exclaiming there are only THREE MORE SLEEPS until Christmas mommy!!! And she is right! So that being said, are you a last minute shopper like me? Or do you shop months ahead of time? I think there is really no in between, you either get it done quickly or last minute! I put together a fun list of a few of my favorite things for anyone who needs any last minute ideas!!
- Plantronoics Backbeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones – I am a runner, well a slow runner ha! And the only ear phones that fit my ears properly are ones that loop through the back of my ears. These head phones got amazing reviews and are wireless and bluetooth compatible! Perfect for me since I get tangled up very easily!
- Nikon 135mm Lens – I have been in LOVE with this lens lately and its on my next to purchase list! I currently use the 85mm 1.4 religiously but want a little something else to spice up my images with. This lens is pretty much considered the King of Bokeh.
- Michael Kohrs Sanchel – I mean look at it! Almost no description needed!! Michael Kohrs satchels are so well made and stylish.
- LG 39 Inch TV – I primarily edit on my MacBook but I am looking to move into my studio and utilize a larger monitor for my clients to review their images! So much easier than looking at a smaller laptop screen!
- Young Living Essential Oils – I am an oily girl!! I love my essential oils!! I am a huge fan of thieves nightly for keeping me and my daughter from getting the “ickies”, as well as a huge believer in Peace & Calming and Stress Away while I am at work. I mean breathing those in help me not be as stressed if you know what I mean! The Rainstone Diffuser is on my list right now for the living room and I LOVE my Bamboo diffuser I have now. If you are interested in learning more or getting your Premium Starter Kit through Young Living, click the link!! Let me tell you the Premium Starter Kit is AMAZING, You get a Bamboo Diffuser, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Copaiba, Frankincense, Thieves, Purification, RC, DiGize, PanAway, Stress Away, Roller Fitment, and NingXia Samples, 10 Sample packet, plus tons of info regarding your oils and kit!! All for only $170. That is an amazing value!
Thats my wish list! Hope the hubby is looking at this blog.
And I think any wish list would not be complete with my top 5 items for my daughter – these are her exact “wants” from Santa this year!
- Disney’s Frozen Elsa Castle – Been on her list from Santa for two years now!! Will she get it this year?
- Hasbros Pie Face Game – Oh my! This game has stormed the kids world like no other! Its absolutely hilarious and messy fun 🙂
- Disney’s Frozen Mustang PowerWheels – Every time we go to Toys R Us, Adalee sits in each car wishing she could bring them home! Her number one item this year was a powerwheels car! Not sure if she is ready for her pretend license yet!
- American girl Doll – Growing up I didn’t even know American Girl existed! I was a Cabbage patch doll fan and had tons! My daughter has no interest in Cabbage Patch, but American Girl is all the rage with her! We finally were able to score a cute one that matched my daughter and her personality well! Do you have an American Girl doll obsessed child?
- Lego Duplo Princess Collection – I am not ready for the small legos yet! My daughter seems to have a much easier time with the larger ones, and I am fine with that! She loves all things princess and saw this set the other day at the toy store! So add her last item to Santa’s list now!
Well, that is quit the list!! And let me tell you between us, Santa, and grandparents this little girl may get mostly what she asked for!
I hope you enjoyed my little list of current must haves in our household. And don’t forget if on YOUR wish list is a photo session for the new year just click here to book a date with me! Merry Christmas!
Can’t make your mind and want to see last minute Amazon deals?
Amazon Gift guide